The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Treat Me

Then there is me a human being myself
being once again responsible
for maintaining my own mental wealth
my own mental health
as for where I've came
the up bringing one mother
one father who I never spoke to
just cried at
the conditioning
maturity had to do with me
keeping my head up
striving for unity
forever as the search continues
I will never forget the words
You can do and be anything you want son
because you are smart
God bless my mother
the thoughts of her right now
brings tears to my open eyes
my breath is no longer stable
my mother never judged or criticized me
I love my mother and my father
who I feel produced a lovely baby then
watched him grow
watched him go
left home because even at home
I felt alone
an older brother
who everyone condoned
immediate was never us
I cry for the chance
to be one with my family
everyday the tears stay frozen
as I attempt to continue my life
as I, with my own thoughts
living according to other peoples rights
until I take my life
Who would take my place?
Who would everyday share
what I have shared?
my mind, my time
my thoughts, my imagery
that's far from blind
where and who do I turn to
for love in my time of need?
Uncertain due to the experiences
in my life that lie still,
in front of me
the misleading
the greed
the lies people tell
just to succeed
I want to be accepted for me
and only me
not my grades that
may have or not been greater than
according to the oxygen and God
I am allowed to breathe
not correcting
the rain
the snow
the sun
the oceans
the rainbows
the birds
the animals
the flowers
the air
the trees
these things and others
are beyond me
as I wish to live life
until my life
is no longer able to find me..
as today marks one of
the saddest days
because of how people still

Treat Me

No comments: