The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A Letter for the Beautiful

I have waited a long time to find someone who takes my breath away, who leaves butterflies in my stomach always, and who I cannot take my mind off through out my day. You have done this to me and I thank god every night for bringing you into my life.

You have mended every broken piece of my heart and it is forever yours. I want to soon spend the rest of my life with you. I know you have had your heart broke and I know you have been hurt by many people but I am making this promise to you I will never break your heart and I will not hurt you I want to make you happy for the rest of my life.

I want to be the shoulder you always cry on and the ear you talk to when you have something on your mind. I dream about us taking that next step and walking down the isle but I know we must wait until we get our lives on track, which you have made such progress. I love you and I will make sure you know this and hear this from me everyday.

No comments: