The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I Want You So Bad Tonight

I want you so badly tonight
I want to caress
your tender body
running my hands
between your legs
across your stomach
and breasts
I want to suck
your hard nipples,
feel your hot lips ignite me
I want to
see you lose control
begging me to lick
you all over
spread your legs
up over your head
and let me insert
my aggressive man
hard and fast
run your tongue
up my PHAROD
make love to it
with your mouth
I want to grab your ass
and pull you close
watching you take in
every inch of me
disappearing deep inside you
throbbing hearing you tell me
how much you like it
I want us to come together
right now giving each other
all that’s within us
The true union
of a man and woman
I want you,

I Want You So Bad Tonight

No comments: