The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Dealing with Myself

I thought you were listening
I thought you were paying attention
Not to be fooled once again
All I wanted to do was easy for me
Finding you as a friend
Instead I found a coach
With a winless record
A coach with to much self motivation
Leading to improper declarations
I purposely express to you my mind
When in return you made me feel
Like it was a waste of time
Not even a competitive response
To what I’ve composed line by line
No question do you ask
Concluding that you know me as a man
And all of my task
But what about you
As I’m convinced that universally
You are my equal
But you don’t see that you just see
My presence as another sequel
How can you know what you want
When you don’t understand yourself
Please take all the time to explain
To me because I need help
I need help to deal with me
Dealing with you

Dealing with Myself

No comments: