The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What the Hell is Really Going On

I see now
If I had to do it all over again
I've heard that once before
The truth ignored
Because to know what I know
Is like suicide being really
Okay with the Lord
Even I once thought graphically
And drastically each time
My back was up against the wall
A human prevailing, focusing on what is
Behind that conditionally chosen door
Come inside and explore
If you would like to know more
Its right here
Information in the purest form
I'm me a man living righteously
For the right cause
I live to restart hearts that pause
Love to me
is like freedom behind bars
Protected from the secrets
Of a another's flaws
Sleeping peacefully
Less the routine of
uninhibited sexual chores
You know the ones where
you go then I go
Initiating for the higher score
Only to be left saturated like fat
Having to get up to dry off
HIV tested STD infected
Topics not discussed

What the Hell is Really Going On

No comments: