The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Exploiting My Expressions

I wanted to share with you my pain of not being able to enjoy the sacred walls of your most sensitive atmosphere. The way I felt between your legs was similar to the way I felt before I left you after our first meeting..

I felt like I could win the world with you sensuously...
I am a very passionate man that would love fulfilling the fantasies and needs of your own...

I want to taste you again as I am now addicted...Unlike before
it is like a vampires thirst to blood..

will you explore this world with me as a free spirited soul..
not afraid to grab hold of me as I wouldn't you respectfully..

I trust my instincts of believing in your stamina as I hope you will my own..

I do want to make love with you/not just to you...From your mind to your neck to your breast to your back to your ass to your vagina to your clitoris to your legs to your feet with all the right and proper ingredients...You will not have to teach me...Just be able to reach me...Similar to the way your mouth to my bottom lip defeated me..

I was so relaxed and in love with seeing you naked...Your beautiful soft flesh had me far from second guessing..I needed you and you gave me a sample that I value respectfully at this time...

I just wanted to get some of this off of my chest.....

No comments: