The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

From the Beginning

Blessed we are the courageous
The vulnerable hearts we hold within
Our bodies bleeding warmth
through smiles contagious,
the beauty surrounding
our words so proudly amazes us
which project the confidence
through smiles which so
helplessly contains us
as metaphors of the splendid way I address you
leaves you feeling better than famous
woman I can love you
until my hearts stops beating
just because you allowed the internet to inflame us
I am hot for your response as you are burning
For my poetry to keep returning to your inbox
dedication to you similar to little boys
And girls playing together in a sand box
You don’t feel me
This is never ending
my mind because of your attention keeps spinning
So you need to be held
At the same time letting my words
continue to do the mending
Because open I will have you
Like the book of Genesis

From the Beginning

No comments: