The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Like a Terrorist Sleeper

The reality of me
is patience too much patience
a game player
a delicate hold hand
calling you beautiful name sayor
but I am far from the truth
or even a savior
my poetry is shared
like sticks of butter to neighbors
I will never say never
not into the appropriate behavior
I will continue to do what I must do
like the old DC mayor
making women women
before becoming their trainer
I already did the boot camp
and delivered the paper
20,000 bundles cut open
without out the razor
true Washington Post/ing up type nigga
remembering more than your digits
cuz just like the slogan of the commercial
if you don't get it you won't get it
you don't remember enuff
like a neck without being tapered
fine lines I quote them
original to the brain
until the hymen is broken
then I pull out the Buddha
and start smoking
this is for real no joking
as you read you bleed
without the stomach
being bloated or swollen
hot on your nerves like DEEZ hot nuts
in your mouth still roasting
talking that salvation army
cheap like half of a NY token
until again the devil in me is truly awoken
I will drive you
then lay you down after stroking
in someone elseƂ’s room
not my pillow not my home and
gritty andGrimmy you feel
because you were chosen
stopped by to act fly
maybe a picture for the miss her
she took it before I enlisted her
another twister not related to the sister
bring that mouth back over here
so I can mute your whisper
feel me feel me and my laugh
you heard it its sinister
similar to the real purpose for vinegar
never behind the walls of your blisters
left behind by the wrong mister
now who your kids calling daddy
as I am penetrating your skin
on the low like a splinter
trying to pull me out
need more than the tweeeeeeeezers
I will have you
running out your sneeeeeeaaaaakkkkerrrrrs
I am the ultimate
warrior creeeeeeeeepppppppeerrrrrrr
fill me on that shit for real
cause I made my mark
now you a belieeeeeeeeveeeeerrrrrr
hit it than fell off the map
like a terrorist slllleeeeeeeepppppppper
hit it then fell off the map

Like a Terrorist Sleeper

No comments: