The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Love's Grip

My arms around you tight, slow dancing,
kissing your mouth as you look up at me
my hands rest on the small of your back
fingers aching to caress your sweet Gluteus Max-in-me

We move together in the soft candlelight,
so close, your breasts pressed to my chest
we can feel our hearts racing as we dance
as we move together around the bedroom

My heart swells, my words seem poor
a shadow of my true feelings for you
I bend to whisper so softly into your ear
words of love offered to one so dear

Baby . . .

Be mine, take my heart, never let it go,
make me long for you when I am alone,
make me glad to see you each day,
make me thankful to be so blessed

We grind together as we dance so close,
our breath mingled so warm and sweet,
as we look deep into each other`s eyes,
we know that our hearts were not wrong

You take my hand and you break away,
lead me smiling to our well worn bed,
slowly we touch each other to the core,
blissful hours spent within the depths of

Love's Grip

No comments: