The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Blinded By Ambition

Tearing away all unnecessary needs
Proclaiming the ability to see the light
Of promise and hope that you provide
Excited for can not only be a crime
But a felony, imprisoned by your attention
Through time, free willed and obligated
By decisions based on intelligence and wisdom
That may be afro-centrically hidden
Let me be the on to parallel my thoughts
On a verbal plane, breaking down your
Spiritual condensation having nothing
to do with rain, run with me
and I’ll run with you, my thoughts and yours
one plus one to equal one and not two
so question me and I’ll answer forever
because it brings me pleasure
when we are learning together within
our loving position at the same time being

Blinded By Ambition

No comments: