The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My Undivided Attention

Imagine me
in your thoughts right now
Getting the door for you
While gently
Giving my all to you
On your way home
Your music
You groove it
Randomly selecting
Taking away the mind
Before you lose it
At home I - your surprise
Expressed to you
Within these next
Couple of lines
Car up to the drive way
I peek through the blinds
Just for a glimpse
Of your behind
Catwalking flowers at your feet
Damn you are looking so fine
So fine you make me
Want to blow your mind
Ohhhhhh so fine
In store 7-11 I’m seeing
The knob of the door turning
Woman you got me like a fiend yearning
Insides burning
All I am thinking about
Is you coming through that door
Like Herman
Off the hinges
Because you smell that fruit
Pineapples on Strawberries dishes
Soft sipping you
The bubbling sounds
Of the champagne hitting
The pleasure of your flesh
We talked about this
Your back on that cloud
You and I rolling
Loosing control of the pull
Less than gravitational
Woman the shock you
Are about to send through
My body - sensational
Making me grab you where
The thong doesn’t cover you
I my lips my mouth your lover you
my sugar my honey my ice tea
I fiend to smoother you
Never before my smile
Has shown such a color true
Believe it as I am thanking you
For the hand direction
The mature protection
Securing my sincerest erection
I will come to the vacation
That lies within your awakening
As I am stable now
Plus ready to provide to you

My Undivided Attention

No comments: