The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

All I Have to Give

Gentle as the touch
Can be only as gentle
As the man
That reaches out
to give and provide
What lies deep inside
of his soul,
Something tamed
where he has control
Of the unconditional love
which is only his goal
to give and to remember.
The feeling of joy in return
gives him pleasure
being responsible for what
a woman must feel
as he steps into her life
Showing that he’s for real
Just by a compliment
from day to day
And not expressing it sexually
although he must admit
in his vocabulary you won’t
find the word can’t or quit
my ability is like a trance
Put on me by my mother
who taught me to love no other,
women they are my oxygen
My carbon dioxide
so I breathe for the need
To be here
in the world to keep women happy
is something like a hobby
for me because ever since I was
a little kid that’s

All I Had to Give - 10/08/98

No comments: