The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Stand in Line

God himself who made him?
My mind displaced him
Titled myself AHKMEL
No permission
I’ve rose above the victories
Unstoppable
I know my place
I know my face
Of my parent born spiritual
And I am still sought after
though judged cenacle
my armor my heart righteous
my life non-biblical
breaking pinnacles
seeing beyond 20/20
non-copywriting my work
cause I don’t have all
of my trust in God’s money
now question that
as I once made a preacher say to me
You know AHKMEL
I never thought of that
Missionary style
Footprints in the sand
Of those that listen
To my knowledge
Not structured by Physicians in college
My mentality
My universe – city
With highways to the point
As glass alleyways
Where the wise
With the seeing all eye
Equivalent to the third analyze
Moonchild Cancerian Nocturnal
Sights unlimited I told you
Now read these words
Reattach your thoughts
To the last scripture you bought
A quarter, fifty cents,
To twenty dollar tides,
It’s Monday morning
And I’m eating cheese sandwiches
Verbally I’m constipated
My mom’s working again overtime
Just for a happy meal
Or maybe Chinese food
I don’t mean to be rude
But I don’t want to be
A Christian no more
I don’t want to worship death no more
For alive is the inner core
Universal
The noun, the statement leaving
Non-believers stunned with amazement
I’m not afraid of the basement
So lets take a trip walk hard
With confidence
speak words of dominance
domestic prominence
immature to your ignorance
where with, I’m fine
spending all your time
try to figure me out
I suggest you

Stand in Line

No comments: