The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

You Bugging

I used to think
That I couldn’t write about
The legs behind the head board experience
I’m the force for the world to witness
Like light pressure applied to the cut
He said cut / Yes I did
On purpose I tripped
Got my passport stamped
I’m the Casanova International and Domestic
Far from letting the touch
of a woman making me hectic
My style has been perfected and respected
By individuals who understood
Before understanding how not to be rejected
Resulting in nothing other than
them wanting to accept this
I’m here on the strength
Just trying to eat, sleep, breathe
And relate physically to the minds of the naked
Or maybe meet and greet then delete
You know like I know these women
Lack and will continue to lack
Partying and clubbing
Monday through Friday – False Loving
At the same time sharing and hugging
Please get away from me with that
Sour Honey Ice Tea

Your Bugging

No comments: