The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Being Together

Right now I think about your smile
stretching across your yet undiscovered Nile
Shapely you are which drives me
Supplying me with the desire to stay
right here I believe in the moral index
of your naturalistic habitat, as I look to
realign for an hour your brain and spinal
cord allowing your inner soul to relax
Never before told to a woman that
Never before spoken to the intellectual
Until I have met you Words spoken softer
Expressions received intimately
Sighing as I'm now relieved
Like the first time I caught you
Standing so heavenly next to me
Loving each syllable your lips put together
Knowing right then I've met someone
In which, I can leave hope with us later

Being Together

No comments: