The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Hello Beautiful

I don't know what it is
about the way you look
feeling like I need more
to show you more
to be noticed by you
smiling like I only remember
confidence succeeding heights
25,000 miles above sea level
look at my expression facially
you are the effect of me causing you
to feel the way you do basically
I live each day as your thoughts
parade for me escalating me without limits
flesh tone constantly persuading me
in your direction amazingly
I continuously fall asleep
to dream about waking up
to fall asleep just to keep
you on my mind as you are proclaiming
My intentions - to always and forever
maintain thinking about the feelings
inside of you and only you
like when I see your lovely face and smile
you leave me no other choice
but to greet you with a suitable

Hello Beautiful

No comments: