The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Intimate Discussions

Because of you
there is the reason I can't
wait to express how much
you are keeping my eyes focused
on the way I truly
have been using them
to undress your sexy
and attractive appearance,
Day to day
I stretch my fantasies
about how far
intimately I can take you,
the levels of interest
are here from the first day
I imagined you standing in front of me
in just your underwear,
whether a thong, G-String or Teddy
I just would like to let you know
that I've always been here patiently
awaiting for you
to surrender the flavor
of your body to my mouth,
allowing my soft full lips
to massage the palace between your hips,
Ms…. are you understanding me
and what I see,
when I see you standing
or walking past me,
you have the figure of Egyptian Queens
that will make any man fiend,
and I'm here to tell you
that I'm fiending,
fiending for that one chance
to erupt you,
I want to gently make love
to your thoughts,
rewarding you because of
the pleasures of lust
you have brought me
with out even one to touch,
let us be mature
about what we wish
to sensually endure
with one another,
as I will sexually be yours
at your beckoning call,
my shadow is already naked on the floor,
yearning to craw up
those beautiful legs of yours,
to explore new sensations
I never have before,
I want you and that is the first straw
as you understand
that the attraction
is pulling me closer and closer,
Woman I can't take it any more,
I have to have you
and when I do
that will be the second straw,
you can't resist the pull any more,
So give me your all
and I will have a surprise
for your climatic reactions
resulting in my back being clawed
by the animal
I will bring out of you,
as if I made it my new chore,
concluding in the verbal perspiration
caused by our

Intimate Discussions

No comments: