The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

I'm Ready To Give

Every time I see you
the reflection of angels
appear before my inner vision of self
eternally protected now
by the warmth of your smile
My love please keep them coming
because they are all I seem to have now
I want to know the meaning of you
like your first name
followed by your last
I want to with you travel to Ireland
just to lay in the grass
knowing that your heart
may be far away
I will always be here to stay
Now imagine me smiling at you
beneath sunny weather in which we can play
hiding our thoughts hiding our affection
on a sandy beach in Jamaica

these are the games
with you I want to play
attention is paid to you - priceless
my energy is at its highest
in NY today thinking of you I like this
going to sleep with a mission to wake
as I look to hear your voice
the Lord knows that
if he took my life it would be
his worst mistake therefore
he allows me to live
for you and I to prosper
maybe one day even have kids
are you convinced with my love for you
being more ancient than Egyptian Pyramids
if so then open up your arms
and welcome all of this love

I'm Ready to Give

No comments: