The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Infinitely

Far above the Heavens
awaits the you in myself,
the spiritual telepathic
wealth the one feeling all of the time,
good for our health,
the mind is shown on 1500 inch screens
projecting my thoughts from the inside
to the outer with no limits,
I speak from the ultimate experience,
the one time I fell asleep
and woke up and your face
was the first upon my eyes laid
relaxed in your shadows shade
excited but well behaved
only because I adore the spirit in you,
can't say often enough how
I'm amazed by your beautiful voice
texture words forming rays to be caught
by your Brooklyn Sun catcher in me
looks in this case are never to deceive
instead make you conceive
my Universal Orbit around your mentality
energetically that projects the image
forever just for you
cause it's only meant to be

Infinitely

No comments: