The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

I'll Do Anything

As the red lights turn to green,
crossing the road for you
forever is now no longer just a dream,
let me grow a new heart for you
to store your smiles,
let me shrink the world
so there would be no miles
of long distance between you and I,
take my compassion for granted
because its for you and only you,
understand me and my reasons for existing
where until I met you
there was no one else listening,
so I thank not only the lord
with providing me with the strength
To put these words together to talk,
but also the strength
to put these words together as you talk,
I'm focused on you and your wishes
I want to spoil you with gentle kisses,
you felt my pulse beat for you,
did you like it?
As it pulsed for your love
you took and shaped my destiny
then redefined it.
Woman there are so many things
I have in-store for you
and I until you decide
that you had enough of
my attempting to make you fly,
take my hand and be my superwoman
as I express to you that for you

I'll Do Anything

No comments: