The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

I Love Showing You

Center stage love for you so anxious
to emotionally explode for you my all
is your call different from your old car
I'll never stall you or swerve my nerves
from you that are holding you
Un-Con-Di-tion-ally molding you into that
woman everyday I couldn't wait to come
home to - I just would like to let you know
it is a pleasure knowing you,
Discovered a different beauty and
it is the reason why I've chosen you
to keep myself from controlling you
as I meditate and pray everyday
writing these poems for you noticing how
much my feelings have grown for you,
addicted you can't predict this
because I have a different approach
every time to what

I Love Showing You

No comments: