The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, July 29, 2005

For The World To See It

Throughout the years lived by my body,
my soul and my spirit, I've always waited patiently
Under the influence of the word
Provided by my Heavenly Father
Aggressively pulling me near it
As he faithfully grew ears upon me
Just so I can hear it, his law
What he in the beginning created
Divinity, I strongly speak it to the world
through my poetry for the world to receive it
A.ll of H.is K.nowledge M.akes E.veryone L.isten
But who honestly believes it, protected by
the self interest, no one shall ever
hold me down in the eyes of the blind
The deaf playing dumb who really needs it
This is like love in the first degree that
shall never be impeded as I am focused now
exposing my heart

For The World To See It

No comments: