The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Changing You

Stimulating manifestations
increasing beyond control as I look to move
to the front of the North Pole
to relax you, defrosting your frozen thoughts
with such a warm hold making your mind fold,
I warned you of me and my FREQUENT LOVE
allowing me to lay you down showing you,
how much I've been already knowing you
and your DELINQUENT LOVE,
Districtly zoning you emotionally
100 plus words consistently pre-owning you
with this way of life I've chosen,
to keep my heart from becoming again STOLEN
then BROKEN, protecting the interest
of the world first before allowing
my love to become swollen, leading me
back to saving you before enslaving you,
resting my hands on you to ease your pain
that has been the reason for

Changing You

No comments: