The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Every Minute Every Second

So many times I've tried to call
so many times I've tried
I've put things on hold
for maybe one chance to possibly
hold you in my arms,
like the way I did
when I saw you last
your smile full of excitement
unlike a thing from your past
Do you remember me
as I remember you,
substantially gifted beyond remarkable,
painting your town transparent
with a smile or two
so many stories but not one understood,
instead I have to settle
for those who are to me NO GOOD!
Once before I've added you,
your name to my POETIC ASYLUM,
Does this not mean anything?
Does it not mean
your honesty with yourself?
As I am not doing this
for the gain of the game
My words flow like the Amazon River
covered with snow hoping that you would
trust in my behavior with you
Incase I wanted to go back to my residence
after spending a little presidents
on the good things in life
I'm trying to have you
Represent with more than a glow,
so there is no room for being hesitant
because AHKMEL is here
wanting to watch you

Every Minute Every Second

No comments: