The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Forever

Sacred as the functioning of the tenderness,
delicate the mind Firm, I want to stand
right next to you and not behind
for together is the We now understand
the alignment of my smiles upon your smiles
Happy beyond comfort satisfied to
the quadrants of an infinite number
Beautiful and becoming, Mercy I ask
My Soul is over flooded with emotions
looking everyday to see
the twinkle in your eyes,
Ecstatic devotion dedicated to
your moist lips containing a
spine tinkling motion Saliva Love Potion,
under you, under your spell My poetry
and words become swollen inflamed
by the silence which has been broken,
Angels descending from the Heavens
because of by you my love has been chosen

Forever

No comments: