The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My Expectations

So - we are going to talk about
What people in love talk about
Communicating through relationship
Demonstrating applying our minds
Revelation learning about trial and
tribulation expressing manifestation
Understanding the need for appreciation
Concentration succeeding too much
expected mutual synchronization
with not enough evaluation
We will rise if need be - to the occasion
100% the determination contagious
co-relation strengthened by the presentation
dedication (I love writing about the truth)
cause it's my own form of stimulation
and that I am doing feels incredibly amazing
Maintaining relaxation by witnessing
conscious elevation - I express my future
day to day poetically just to understand

My Expectations

No comments: