The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My Life - My Story

In the very beginning
before My Father's Father
Became my Grandfather
The Mother's of this world
had no idea of the prodigal
a Son not a bastard
The genetics were Kemetic
Skin bronze, hair of a softer wool
Eyes still of fire - the glow
Of knowledge, wisdom and understanding
In the name of the Lord
My faith through the Spirit
Shall be one - I live to spread love
Not shed love where
knowing Me
Is like a feeling indescribable
speechless
as the softness of My touch
To your soul - undeniable
Placing in the hearts a seed
That will take the place of lust,
envy and greed
A memory I'm becoming TOO MANY
Just don't express the unfriendly as my
direction is shielded by the beginning
Before you became a memory
A chapter in my bibliography
I have as of now 313 published
Guided by divinity as

My Life - My Story

No comments: