The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Hotter Than Fire

Sharper is now the image of the We,
Out in the open are the cloudless skies
I'm beginning to believe in our worlds orbit,
Your compassion My axis,
returning to my arms
for loving you is now my habit
knees are relaxed
enough for me to give praise
Thankful for the acceptance of you
each day laying to continue
as my spirit unconditionally welcomes you,
you see these thoughts
are from my mind not being able
to accept your distance,
proven to you time and time
again persistence
I'm not going to forget
about our first as it is you
and your world I thirst
let me multiply your pain
that you have yet to endure
making it my pain
as I continue to poetically
address you with a mind
that is pure
I know what you require
so give me a chance
to continue to show you
that my passion in satisfying you burns

Hotter Than Fire

No comments: