The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

I Am Not Afraid Anymore

It's the magnitude of just
being wanted by you
that makes me feel
forever accepted by you
and your love unconditional
I'm not discouraged about
what you think of me
or how you think of me,
it's all about caring
and that you've shown me
like knowing now that you cared,
so I will be respectful to you
in the persistent department
plus I've felt your warm embrace
as you allow yourself
to be taking by my lips
that means more than
you will ever know
also last but not hopefully
the last time you spend
the night with me,
no one has done that
since I existed here
I just moved here from Heaven
Where you are always welcomed
even if you are not
able at this time to come inside
we can relax outside
I don't want to lose a friend
that was not looked for
I want to keep a friend
that was sent to me to explore
and right now that is
what I'm doing where

I Am Not Afraid Anymore

No comments: