The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Believe In Us

Long after the day
I remember my morning next to you
I smiled as your beautiful glow
migrated towards me
I couldn't help but notice
my nasal passage becoming clearer
my mother told me she was a keeper
from the first day
together we prayed
before the night we stayed
I held love that day
And from there begins
my new life at 30
no stress with just a little bit of drama
this must be karma
the way I yearn forever
to ease her burn forever
we spoke about the future - not that again
because if I had a dollar for every,
then again this appears to be different
then the previous
mentality less mischievous
this type of relationship I understand
the Lord will continue needing us
to prosper so others
including ourselves will

Believe In Us

No comments: