The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

How Powerful This Love Is

Then the day came when,
the smile became permanent
upon my face the light so heavenly shined
I am therefore reminded by
the sight of you The truth
the thoughts of freedom dawned
upon me like the closeness of
your bosom as you once held me tight
The earth as it kept me safe
I will never forgive myself
if in my mind you became
distant if you became lost
What memories would keep me secure
What memories would keep me wanting more
Wanting more out of life,
I love the way you make me feel
when I think about you
however when you are not around
I worry if you stop thinking
about me unlike my thoughts for you
can only be for the angels
and the mother's of the earth to see

How Powerful This Love Is

No comments: