The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

I Am Dedicated (w)

When all said is done
Done is said
the expressions
forever over my head,
I take hold
My heart
strong and in control,
but I just can`t
I just can`t get
the you out of my mind,
Where did you learn
your rules out of my mind,
your favorite color
your favorite foods
out of my mind,
I just want to get close to you
by getting to know you
First and foremost
let my ask for forgiveness
as I may act upon
your sexiness
with the quickness,
I make a comment
about your figure still no response
I comment on your hair
still no response
What am I suppose to say?
You are lovely
You are the Nefertiti of my dreams
in the 21 Century,
Understand my pain
let me Cleopat-ya
on your back when you cough
Let me make you
on every Sunday
be my only Sport
never with you I to be impatient
My mind is my force as

I Am Dedicated

No comments: