The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

"I Love You"

Don't be confused anymore, just enjoy and
Explore before god pad locks our doors,
Lets make it last longer than we have before
With promises, security, and painless
aggressiveness with the ability
To accept more,
my sweetness no one has ever
Like this received before.
Time is of the mutuality where my heart
Is not for the brutality of hate, greed,
Ugliness and selfishness beyond my
Spirituality, and right now I will end
While the time is right because
There are not enough hours in a day
Within the category of love
Beyond for me to type, which has been
Proven over and over as I stick to your
Heart without glue, adhesive is your smile
Which brings me everyday to say

"I Love You"

No comments: