The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Discovered

In my final days to pass
I take the right to these words
To protect your right as you read
The chosen path for today I shall lead
The discouraged, The weak, The unrighteous
I welcome to look upon me as my knowledge
of strength shall set all free
The understanding of strength shall set
all free - the understanding of my pride
Leading to the confidence to believe in
the ability to stay on the
positive road of continuity starting from
the yesterday leading to this moment
as I compose these long lasting
most memorable words - Words of energetic
focus on the unsought leaving the hidden
truth behind what is shared to be trapped
within the minds as lessons taught to be

Discovered

No comments: