The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Defenseless

I am interested in becoming
that scented candle
that would only burn for you
upon your igniting staying hot and excited
allowing my nature to rise within you
...softly as I shall place
you on your stomach first
just to ease the woman in you...
with my delicate, organized
but strong touch leaving you
helpless underneath my warm security
succulent are the smooth lips
as in the mechanics of
my tongue very expressive
if you don't know you better ask your Lord
because he put me here for you
..if you feel me, I am a Man Gaud-damit!
ready to let my nature become your new study
of a sensual course...so suit up if you are that woman
who's the opposite of

Defenseless

No comments: