The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

In My Heart

The times we shared
The reading in between the lines
The questioning
just to make sure everything was fine
The scratching your back
if you will scratch mine
things are so forever with you
I'm here, but where are you
I listen to each word you have said
but where are you,
so far away I realize
each and everyday,
I write a poem just for you
just for you,
never looking for you to do the same,
pressure I try to ease,
through my own pain
of not being with you
I must admit that for me
it is not easy to by myself lay
without being able to see your face,
your pretty face,
that Victorian smell, that shear lace,
I really do miss you,
soon I promise soon
I will refill that empty space,
and if it's not empty
then it will have to be replaced,
you know what I'm talking about,
there is no one else
that you should want to forever chase,
Sweetheart I am here for you,
no more waiting
because the time has come
to permanently stay stationed with you

In My Heart

No comments: