The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Everlasting

You appeared before me at the right time
saving my beliefs of belonging here,
So beautiful, you are special to me
Longing now to keep you near my heart,
Within my life, my world, hoping that trust
will soon make you My Girl
someone I can devote my love and life to
for the rest of my life - You and I need to
exist for God to reminisce spiritually
through his guidance, my mission is to be
all that I am through him for you a Man
with more strength to provide to you
in one hand, so take me and accept me
as patience will allow you to openly
understand how I'm loving you
through these words so carefully composed
and produced but not planned,
my submission is natural as in the vows
I have copy-written just for you

Everlasting

No comments: