The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

I'm Staying Here (w)

come to me as I am preparing myself
to come to you with God blessing me
with that Spiritual energy
to stay under control,
thinking about you being comfortable
within my abode I'm telling you that
the snow will soon fall,
King is I you want to call
so at my feet pad your knees, then fall.
Don't move stay there so I can join you,
relax so I can anoint you,
cry no more as I direct your attention to my
heart at the same time I point to the sky,
as it's now only there for you and I,
think that way then with you I will continue
to stay, stimulating you in all
the right ways, even understanding you
on any of your bad days, forever
unlike a volunteer

I'm Staying Here

No comments: