The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

I Shall Always Live It

She touched my hands with her eyes
I felt the joy as the lust for more
I couldn't control or understand,
Her voice gently walked me
across beds of roses
in love so much
God, I beg of you
to keep me safe for her for her likes
for her wants, for her needs, for her reasons
why she does what she does,
Struck - movements, I can't budge
This - man!
By my feet, swept - falling into
welcoming arms receiving unconditional hugs
is why I open doors sharing the cause
and the effect, safe on my right side
please walk I want to
protect you even if it means
my life has to be taken first,
Standards - Etiquette - I'm above it,
because, no matter what happens

I Shall Always Live It

No comments: