The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

I'll Stay By You

I hath forsaken thee,
the holder of my soul to see,
I have been in a state of mind
to keep you as my friend
and to not be made blind
just conscious of the way
of how you constantly remind me
as your smile will alone be
a reward again in time
so love me tender love me true,
My Love - I still think of you,
I've gone astray
and left you gray,
and I am now awoke
and in your life
Dedicated
and I'm ready to stay
to learn with you
the difference
between being in love
while being with you,
I found that you were someone
I can hold all night,
Confidently growing wings for us
To soar all night,
I believe in my heart
that I can fly with you,
so stay with me and

I'll Stay By You

No comments: