The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Discovering Myself

Just when I thought it was safe to expose
myself myself controls myself
indulging in the mystery the soaring through
the skies without wings history
Rising above the major cities
Deep are the stories, memory after memory
thanking my brain for never looking
to bore me, while gravity seems to ignore me
I look both ways, then walk both ways
Leaving only one question behind regarding
who opened their eyes, but never saw me
I stand proud to speak everyday loud
About my heart my longing to touch the
untouchable longing to love the unlovable
my everyday I live, is to do the opposite of
trouble you I just want to be close to you
all the time holding you You being the woman
I never before had a chance until now to
discover you while

Discovering Myself

No comments: