The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

BRAND NEW

TO ACCEPT

My words are to die as they
leave my mouth if you don't listen,
so get to know me
with an unconditional amount of interest
for I'm me, a man

TO FORGET

My expressions are one
in a billion that shall always
keep your mind moving in my direction
I want to embrace you like a relationship
so please don't rush my emotions

TO NEGLECT

My attention reigns supreme over
those who only daydream about
what to say to you as I compose
these transversal lyrics & words
line by line again each time
I put in work for you and only you

TO PROTECT

My attitude governed by the aggressive
attempt in the way I first approached you
as beautiful things appeared on my mind
crossing my heart hoping to become
very close to you

TO RESPECT

The way I am into pleasing you
with no rehearsal because I love you
employed to stay civil just for you
politicking my universal
devoting the spiritual
opening my heart hoping to receive a miracle

TO ELECT

Me as your King
I forever will stand tall
with my head up
planning now a future between us
brighter than the moon at night
I'm full of so much intense affection
it drives me crazy
when I can't express it to you,
as I'm still remaining faithful, positive
and loyal for you
knowing that what I may express to you
might of been heard before,
confidently believing that here on out
everything I share with you
from my heart is

BRAND NEW

No comments: