The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Close To You

Hey love
hey beautiful
I didn't know that
strong feelings could be
more silent until I met you
your soft flesh leaves me
with organized goals
I'm now because of you oriented
thank you very much
I mean all that I say
as in the pledge of allegiance
my hand covers my heart
where for you I vow
to always to protect it
as I live to love you
more than the last man who said it
like snow in the Caribbean
I leave you no doubt
once I enter your heart
I'll self inflict blindness
so I can't find a way out
no matter the circumstances
it's all about you and I
as well as the newly profound romances
the flowers in the attic
now flowers provided
to you on every SABBATH
as I worship your birth religiously
grateful forever for the hope
you've given me confidence you've rising
within me I feel like a genius
within a class of chemistry
congratulations to me
for becoming a new course
to your studies as you study me
I study you just to become

Close To You

No comments: