The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

His Time

Let me erase all memories
of the last time my fingers
raced slowly across your back
as the scented oil of my desire
accentuated lust in the air of us
please hold my thoughts before I drift off
then touch yourself before my love erupts
passionately I want to be more than enough
more than the liquids of my fire
burning deeply within
as my lava type movements
across the endless boundaries
of your exposed nerves
steadily pound for me
beating and beating
as you continuously prowl
due to from me what you are needing
more than sexual healing
more like a fantasy
exploring the strength of AHKMEL
All around the world his hands,
his soft-spoken words his 2millionth thought
on how to bring you pleasure
that no other man has yet
dared to bring you his bodily warmth
followed by his majestic confidence
in his tongue providing him sexual sponsorship
to keep you patiently waiting
and praying for more of the profound
boldness of his mouth wet
with nothing but you on his mind
when vacationing down your south
escaping between where it is safe
to reposition his neck
elongating his spine so the reach
to your finest wine from the purest vine
is not to far for him to preserve

His Time

No comments: