The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Before Life Stood

Something - some spirit
woke me up early this morning
to write this - influenced by a dream
I had about emptiness
a dream without clouds
a dream without the sun
a dream of darkness
lost in the dark
I continue to lose my sight
focus is no longer maintained
blind without a savior
so in the dark I'm scared
I will forever remain
with thoughts unexplained
by my side is myself shadow-less
and this is really beginning to worry me
as it seems like my life
is beginning to hurry me
blacking out when unlimited expressions
of love is what I'm only acting out
still it's dark - no light, no shine
not even a shine of mine
smothering occurs not only from the front
but also from behind
not able to be seen unless I looked
which keeps me feeling lost
like a nameless title of a good book
reminding me of a day

Before Life Stood

No comments: