The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

All That I Am Able

I ran for the train last night
because I was running behind schedule,
I missed it; I'm going to be late
Meeting you for dinner. Will you be mad?
I'm becoming concerned now more than
I've ever been before, what do I do?
Do I come up with an excuse?
Or just show up late with out even
Calling you, Damn - I'm so anxious to see you
As I'm now so nervous To be with you,
I'm going to let my heart lead me to you,
Because it is all that I can do
As I wait for the train
Memories of your smile dawns on the way
I strive to be strong for you
Can this be all so simple?
As to me hopping onto the tracks
Taking of my shoes to arrive maybe on time
for you as you are worth to me

All That I Am Able

No comments: