The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Sitting Here Being Secure

Dreaming of a moment

A moment of clarity

One of prosperity

And one of longevity



To only, find myself

By myself

Looking for chemistry

That contains energy



Sharing my entity

Because it is a remedy

To keep me breathing steadily

As I approach the world readily



Decisions - Decisions

With deciding to remember me

Where I'm left alone thinking about

How December should be



Should I beg or pray just to be seen,

As I express with my heart

Only for another to not

Know what I mean?



My life in a corner, green

As I am cheated daily

By those with low self esteem

Sometimes I wish that person were me



So I can wake up selfishly

Without a care in the world

About what others mean to me

At the same time acting devilishly



You see, I strive to counter Divinity

Beyond self stimulation

And how I bring it to me

Because righteously it means to me



More than one can offer me

After offering it to another

Not allowing it to make a softer me

Because for real I am the boss of me



Each day employing myself

To enjoy myself

The way I work, the way I flirt

The commitment to maintain my health



Why do I really need anybody else?

Why do I need another’s somebody's else?

When I cannot replace that somebody's wealth

As I am only shared a little about somebody else



Which is disturbing

When looking at my thoughts

That this other has brought

Which leaves me distraught



While thinking about the cost

An hour long deep conversation $10

Affection on occasion $380

An everyday smile Priceless



To give to another I cannot digest

To still see your previous lover I cannot forget

Where what I express

is not confidently regressed



Once again, feelings oppressed

That begins when I am left to guess

about why I am here looking a mess

While at the same time remaining free from stress



Faithfully believing that I am only here to endure

In addition, experience pain that I have left before

Testing my every limb and thoughts so pure

Even as I am myself



Sitting Here Being Secure

No comments: