The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Obedient

You know about life, right?
If so
how come you don`t talk about how you feel
when it comes to your own?
I`m interested, so interest me
as I request for you to share
I want to listen to your voice
while watching your breath
communicate with the air,
hold nothing from me I`m not here to judge
or critique you,
I just want to feel comfortable
when it comes time
for my mother to meet you
I want to sit back
with you while becoming more familiar
I want to envision your words
making my attention priceless
leaving others
who eavesdrop mindless
between your space and my time comes a road
so let us hold hands
before we walk the walk
as my memory
has an infinite audio of you
talking the talk
from here on out
your wishes are my commands
that I shall never take too lenient
because to you and only you I wish to be

Obedient

No comments: