The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Maintain You (w)

If all I would enjoy doing
If all I would enjoy expressing
Was all I wanted to do, Would my worth mean
something special to you?
Like the moments I listen
Like the moments were kissing
Is life becoming more and more
special to you?
Faithfully before my own
world I've placed you,
receiving my love unconditionally
I promise to never shame you
misunderstand your love for me,
I promise to never blame you
Proud and forever appreciative
of the woman that became you
everyday I pray for God to continue to save you
as he has I, his child, his son
allowed me to become a man with a gentle
heart who never will try to change you
as my purpose here is only to

Maintain You

No comments: