The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Just Sitting Here

And then sometimes I’m suppose to explain
What makes AHKMEL-AHKMEL,
Say my name out loud or ask someone about me
Get on your knees and pray to God about me
Or just open up your heart and let me in
Because inside of your heart is where I belong
Just think about what I’ve shared with you already
On top of the fact that you’ve never met me
Looking to love me more than you realize
As you steady accept me and accept me
I will never fail you, because you are my energy
You are why I’m polite publicly
If you move away, just don’t forget about me
I’m that Brooklyn sunshine confident in my own right
So respect me, and the things that I strive for
Looking out for your heart
is my duty that I stay alive for
Keep opening up my art
and watch our love connect four.
The passage way is open wide like Sliding Doors
you can now take my heart and connect it to yours
I’m enjoying you, the responses, and the positive attitude
Somebody is smiling right now
because I know how I make myself feel
as this poem was composed
and inspired by you while

Just Sitting Here

No comments: